Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Testimonies from the first level

I just did a 10 day 1th-Level Course with Michal and I'd really like to share my experience with that. Even so I was a bit scared at the beginning, I could relax pretty soon because of Michal´s kind but also very clear and consequent way of teaching. I realised quickly that I don't had to experience anything that I don´t fully want to experience. He repetitively made us aware that "Yes means Yes, maybe means No and No means No". By creating such a save and sacred space, I could really trust to expand my limits and allow healing in places within my self which had been abandoned for long time...
I can recommend the 1th Level Workshops for everyone, who wants to come in deeper contact with themselves and their sexuality. (and btw. their was no sexual intercourse at that level ;))
Thanks for that Michal! Go on and spread this important movement!

love, Georg
Drachentoeter
17.9.14 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment